daily alliance bonus ISO

TxMoose
TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
anyone else having issues with the daily alliance iso? we routinely have 18-20 active every day but yesterday I only got 80 (others got different amounts) and today I got zero when I know most of us were on. I sent in a ticket but was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this...

Comments

• Several members of Tacos & Order also had issues with this today. Mine rewarded me 0 iso...even though i know all of my allinace played yesterday.

marc
  • Same. I only got 40 this morning. I played early, so was assuming it was only calculating for people that played earlier in the day.
  • Eric1985
    Eric1985 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    same for me...I got 0 points for my alliance mates that play every day
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    It was raised yesterday in the never-visited Bugs and Technical Issues forum.

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29123
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moon Roach wrote:
    It was raised yesterday in the never-visited Bugs and Technical Issues forum.

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29123
    doh - that should have been obvious to check there first before starting a thread....my bad. icon_rolleyes.gificon_redface.gif
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same issue here, thought it was weird only 11 alliance members showed up yesturday. But for 0 today...makes no sense, since not even I was counted.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Yep, my alliance members and I showed different totals (I saw only 3 players). Definitely a problem
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    It showed none of my guys played but I know that at least my brother did cuase he sent me a standard token.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    You may want to get rid of this topic, since mine was just moved and then locked. Then again, its probably just be personal.

Good luck. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just got my Iso Bonus --- 0. According to the game, 0 alliance members played yesterday, not even me, which I know isn't true.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    There is already a topic about this issue. Please post there.
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29123
This discussion has been closed.