Not sure about anyone else but DDQ has started to get stale and monotonous. I feel that it is definitely a huge benefit to new players and veterans alike but it would be nice to have some interesting change in nodes once in a while. Maybe Ultron nodes on Wednesday and other varying themes?

Or if you already have the character covered (13 covers), to have an option just to play one alternate challenging node to claim your daily 3k and skip the rest? I understand that it serves many purposes (force players to keep a 1*, several powered 2*s, as well as carrying the current prize cover) but right now I feel like I am forced to play all of these nodes when I am ALREADY grinding down PvE like a madman as well as keeping up with alliance PvP mins. The forced 20-25m worth of gameplay is just unnecessary - I am already a daily player.

Comments

• alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    Couldn't disagree more - DDQ in current format is a nice chance from all the grinding and is a massive help to transitioning players like me - stop suggesting it gets changed or it'll be nerfed and then you'll complain like mad and those who are quite happy with it as is will be really the ones to lose out.

You want to talk about monotony - then talk PvE storied/format/requirement to grind there so much but leave DDQ alone - it's not even been in 100 days - in the same amount of time it's existed ultron has been the only new story format and run 2 was the definition of monotony.
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    leave it alone there are sooo much worse things higher on the list that need to be fixed. i worry if they try to fix things, they can't even get a simple AP bar down the middle of the screen and you want them to "fix" DDQ. they'll fix it alright like they "fixed" Ragnarok.
  • I do think there was a slight change in DDQ. I think it was yesterday or the day before that on the "underwater level", there wasn't any non-goon in the second wave of that stage. there were just 3 hand ninjas followed by the fourth one when i killed off all 3.

I don't recall this happening before? Or am I wrong?
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    going at it with the same group gets boring, shake up your strategy/characters some. ddq (along with r75 iso discounts) is one of the best things they've done for us. really don't want them 'tweaking' it. gonna hate when they add ultron sentries and IF to the opponents... the longer they leave it alone the better.