Who is the best hero for defense?

darthvorian
darthvorian Posts: 6
edited May 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Hello,

I would like to know who is the best hero when you are in defense in pvp ?

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nothing constructive to add, as i lose badly when in defensive mode, just posting so i can track the thread to see the responses, this is where i struggle as well.
  • spydoorman
    spydoorman Posts: 80
    The current trend seems to be the AP thieves, seeing s lot more She Hulks since shes less squishy than Hood, paired with someone with massive HP or a Massive damgage dealer. Only really works if they are maxed, and even then defensive wins are scattered.

Edit: this was for three star rosters, there are better teams in 4 star land, but I have no experience with them.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    the only effective defense is shield or not be worth enough to target
  • dfields3710
    dfields3710 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Falcon, trust me he is the most annoying person to fight his bird strike protect tile is the most OP defense you can get. But in reverse Captain Marvel can destroy all his protect tiles. If you want to insure you the least health packs used I would suggest using him.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Falcon, trust me he is the most annoying person to fight his bird strike protect tile is the most OP defense you can get. But in reverse Captain Marvel can destroy all his protect tiles. If you want to insure you the least health packs used I would suggest using him.

He is one character i want, but do not have even a single cover for icon_cry.gif
  • Malcrof wrote:

He is one character i want, but do not have even a single cover for icon_cry.gif

Same, he was my first star.pngstar.pngstar.png I ever got back when I was in my very first few weeks of playing and long before I found the forums. I sold him cause everytime I used him I'd lose. icon_cool.gif
  • spydoorman
    spydoorman Posts: 80
    I go after falcon every.single.time unless hes boosted.
  • your question is not relevant anymore. this week i would say px+kk.
  • Aidonis
    Aidonis Posts: 87 Match Maker
    The answer is Luke Cage. I prolly win a touch under 50% when I pair him with Loki, and I almost never get attacked when he is with Iron Fist.

Personally, LC and IF is an auto skip for me. LC and Hulk is up there too, they rainbow each other well.
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    This game has defense?