player-side nerfed to the max

i use to get 2-3k iso from fb share everyday. but ever since they introduce this discard button. i receive 5-600 only.

so what s wrong with you people?? why share no more?
how dare you introduce such a function to make your player base feels bad about humanity, d3? doing devil's work??
i cast this existism upon you.
greedy demon go away, go away. go away.

Comments

• Flare808
    Flare808 Posts: 266
    Not gonna lie- I'm right handed and the discard button is on the right. If the share button was on the right side, I'd share more.
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Hey, at least you can share ISO with your facebook friends.

- Said every steam user.
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    Tannen wrote:
    Hey, at least you can share ISO with your facebook friends.

- Said every steam user.
    Take your always-visible-AP bars and shove it

- Said every mobile user icon_razz.gif
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    I'd say :

1) the last update isn't very ergonomic. I sometimes did not send anything while I wanted to.

2) you don't get more rewards to give, but you can get more friends. When I started playing only three of my friends played the game, so I sent them stuff very regularly, now that number has grown so I send them (individually) less.
  • This button has always been on my tablet game, but due to the bigger screen the placement was not an issue.

Since they added it on my cell phone game, it's literally right where I am used to clicking give to friends. I have discarded tons of handouts just on muscle memory alone. icon_redface.gif
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    they seem to pop up just about the same frequency, sometimes i need to look again before i send, but never discarded a reward, at least so far. i think i am just not playing as much with the recent changes.