Where to get support from lack of support?

frachr
frachr Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
Damn I'm tired of this error-ridden game and the incompetent customer support. Ever since R74, I must have sent 15 support requests. Not a single of them have been handled in a satisfactory manner. In my latest request regarding negative XP on several of my characters, I was told to sell them. Then they would immediate replace my characters and compensate my ISO. Guess what happens after the characters have been sold? Nada! And without She-Hulk and Scarlet Witch I can't compete in neither PvP or PvE. Thanks for nothing!

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards

• Although that is a good suggestion, why is something like this always necessary to get a timely, human response?!? Rhetorical question obviously.....
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    MikeHock wrote:

Although that is a good suggestion, why is something like this always necessary to get a timely, human response?!? Rhetorical question obviously.....
    It's not. I get timely responses from CS all the time. We just never hear about it on here when tyhey get back to someone right away and are able to fix their issue immediately.
  • wuweird
    wuweird Posts: 75 Match Maker
    I get timely responses from CS all the time.
    You don't think that might have something to do with your heightened status in the community?