No "Age Of Ultron" Rewards, Plus Another Thing

Howdy. I play as Agent Shecky.

#1) After the last "Age Of Ultron--Wave 5" event finished Sunday, there was an image saying "Rewards Pending" for about two days.

Woke up this morning, and not only was that image gone, but there were no rewards given. Nothing happened.

I was #1 in that event.

(This also happened in the previous waves--I was #1 or #2 each time, but got nada. But I figured with all the recent glitches, it'd be handled by the long "Pending" announcement.)

#2) I emailed about this one a few weeks ago, and never got a reply. Didn't bother posting about it, either, but since I'm here....

There were two separate occasions where a draw said I pulled a red Cyclops cover that never showed up in my inventory. The gold Shield graphic appeared, Cyke was there, but then...nuthin'.

--

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Howdy. I play as Agent Shecky.

#1) After the last "Age Of Ultron--Wave 5" event finished Sunday, there was an image saying "Rewards Pending" for about two days.

Woke up this morning, and not only was that image gone, but there were no rewards given. Nothing happened.

I was #1 in that event.

(This also happened in the previous waves--I was #1 or #2 each time, but got nada. But I figured with all the recent glitches, it'd be handled by the long "Pending" announcement.)

Hey Shecky,

For the Age of Ultron event, there wasn't any rewards earned for placement. Since it was Alliance based, all rewards were based upon personal and Alliance progression. The text "Rewards Pending" was in error and we are looking to address that for future runs of the event. Sorry for the confusion.
    #2) I emailed about this one a few weeks ago, and never got a reply. Didn't bother posting about it, either, but since I'm here....

There were two separate occasions where a draw said I pulled a red Cyclops cover that never showed up in my inventory. The gold Shield graphic appeared, Cyke was there, but then...nuthin'.

This will have to go through Customer Service. They can look at what the server rewarded for you and confirm if you were errantly not given a reward. Sorry!