Ultiimate Prologue Mission Drop Listing [UPDATED]

Unknown
edited November 2013 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Plain and simple, I have made the ULTIMATE Drop & Reward listing to date.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ahu7WXXDdj7odGk2aVNZMWNFeWxqbUNGTnBwRWJHdkE&output=html

I published it to my Google Docs so ya'll can look. I put a lot of time into this, so I hope you enjoy it.

If you find anything to correct, please let me know. I'm pretty sure I've got it correct as of the last update.

And thanks to IceIX for the previous - non ultimate - Prologue Mission Drop Listing!!! It made this go a lot quicker... although I did have to fix a random number of things. Like the "mysterious" +20% Green & Purple boost (see Goldilocks in Chapter 2 on IceIX's listing).

Peace ya'll!!! 'Member... if'n you use dis, give da props where da props is due.

Comments

• I will add this to the wikia thanks icon_e_biggrin.gif love it
  • Aiolia wrote:
    I will add this to the wikia thanks icon_e_biggrin.gif love it

No problem! Getting the data sorted and corrected was the easy part thanks to IceIX and his previous postings about it. It was prettying it up and making it as easy to read as possible that took forever.

I love aggregating and analyzing data. It is a large part of what I do for my job. icon_e_geek.gif

I'm just trying to think of the next project to work on for the game. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • FINALLY 100% everything.

thank da lord
  • forgrim wrote:
    FINALLY 100% everything.

thank da lord

You got 100% of the drops? icon_eek.gif 'Grats.
  • Any idea what it takes to earn each reward? I've played some missions/levels 10+ times and still have rewards outstanding. I was figuring that there must be a 'challenge' component to them, but have no idea what it is.
  • jarodmerle wrote:
    Any idea what it takes to earn each reward? I've played some missions/levels 10+ times and still have rewards outstanding. I was figuring that there must be a 'challenge' component to them, but have no idea what it is.

One thing in common of all RNGs in games? They hate players icon_e_wink.gif
    It's just luck, you don't need to do anything special other than repeat it over and over again.