Cannot Update or Reinstall

Steam tried downloading the R75 update and got stuck with .8 MB left until it gave me an error message saying the connection timed out. Multiple computer and Steam reboots did not change the problem. I uninstalled MPQ and tried reinstalling it. Now, it is stuck at 113.4MB/860.8MB downloaded and still acts like it is downloading though the numbers never change and every once in a while stops the download to restart it in one minute which it does but still does not go anywhere. I thought the servers might be down or something but I've tried it this morning and just now with no change.

Comments

• Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Steam tried downloading the R75 update and got stuck with .8 MB left until it gave me an error message saying the connection timed out. Multiple computer and Steam reboots did not change the problem. I uninstalled MPQ and tried reinstalling it. Now, it is stuck at 113.4MB/860.8MB downloaded and still acts like it is downloading though the numbers never change and every once in a while stops the download to restart it in one minute which it does but still does not go anywhere. I thought the servers might be down or something but I've tried it this morning and just now with no change.

Hey VforVindication,

Have you had any success download the patch/game yet? Those files are served by Steam so if there is an issue, it would be with them.