Who would you want for a new Character?!?

Options
If we're just going with characters from dark reign I'd have to say some great choices are:

Black Panther
Deadpool
Emma Frost
Gambit

But if we're just going with any marvel characters some interesting ones have movies in the works that would be good to see like:

Ant Man
Rocket Racoon
Ultron

I'm just saying, if the developers are listening to us on the boards, we should request some cool characters to be in the game icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd like to see an explosion of either brotherhood of evil mutants or the sinister six. If we must stay on theme then give us the Thunderbolts or Dark Xmen.

I know neither of teh first two is strictly Dark Reign, but it would allow them to run an event with a different palette of enemies.

I loved the appearance of Hood and Magneto in the main story, and I am tired of the perdictable Dark Avengers combinations and kill orders.

230 Rag / Venom / Ares has lost its lustre.

If we have to stick with Dark Avengers for the story, maybe give them some 3* counterparts to increase the available opponent pool?
  • I'm not familiar w/the Dark Reign storyline outside of this game and am too lazy to look it up on wiki, BUT man oh man I want a Dan Ketch Ghost Rider (and Vengeance), Morbius and Carnage (or Eddie Brock Venom).

We got Norman Osborne, so give us a classic Green Goblin.
  • I want more Thor! We have a million of every other character and the only Thor we have is just... decent. He's a GOD for crying out loud!
  • Stillhart wrote:
    I want more Thor! We have a million of every other character and the only Thor we have is just... decent. He's a GOD for crying out loud!

he's been demoted to washrag.
  • pulis wrote:
    Stillhart wrote:
    I want more Thor! We have a million of every other character and the only Thor we have is just... decent. He's a GOD for crying out loud!

He's a solid 2* champ. We need a 4* Thor! I'd settle for a 3* tho, so I can actually have a hope in hell of getting him. icon_e_wink.gif
  • I loved the appearance of Hood and Magneto in the main story, and I am tired of the perdictable Dark Avengers combinations and kill orders.

You have no idea how much I agree with this.

I agree with both maggot breath and eddiemon too though that some spiderman villains besides the two star venom would be awesome! Particularly green goblin or carnage.
  • Stillhart wrote:
    Stillhart wrote:I want more Thor! We have a million of every other character and the only Thor we have is just... decent. He's a GOD for crying out loud!

Oh quit complaining about patched thor. The sheer quantity of green the yellow power makes is insane and perfect for his buffed green power. I personally avoid players that still use thor in PvP just because i don't want to get whooped up on.
  • I also think it might be a good idea for the developers to, if they were debating between a couple of characters about which one to actually make, made a poll on the boards here and let us vote on who we thought would be the best additions to the game
  • Stingray and Rocket Racer. These two you may have to look up if you don't recognize the names. icon_razz.gif
  • Some of the next planned characters are Psylocke and Black Panther. I can't reveal too much icon_razz.gif
  • My list:

Deadpool

Deadpool

Deadpool

Deadpool

Deadpool

Deadpool

Also, I'm forgetting Deadpool.
  • My top list:

1.Deadpool
    2.Emma
    3.Psylocke
    4. Night crawler
  • Lawfirm wrote:
    Some of the next planned characters are Psylocke and Black Panther. I can't reveal too much icon_razz.gif

OOOO the developers were saying the next one was going to be a mutant too... I'm hoping it's Psylocke then icon_e_biggrin.gif

AND YUUUUUUSSSSSS to Black Panther. I freakin love T'Challa. Dude is boss
  • Deadpan wrote:
    Lawfirm wrote:
    Some of the next planned characters are Psylocke and Black Panther. I can't reveal too much icon_razz.gif

OOOO the developers were saying the next one was going to be a mutant too... I'm hoping it's Psylocke then icon_e_biggrin.gif

Lmfao Black panther + storm = Hell

Storm still is pis*ed off at him.
  • Unity wrote:
    Deadpan wrote:
    Lawfirm wrote:

Lmfao Black panther + storm = Hell

Storm still is pis*ed off at him.

Hahahahahahaha i forgot about that, good point

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • April fools event will face you against level 230 Chuck Norris, 230 MacGyver, and 230 Jean - Claude Van Damme. Just you see.
  • Skyedyne wrote:
    April fools event will face you against level 230 Chuck Norris, 230 MacGyver, and 230 Jean - Claude Van Damme. Just you see.

The RNC spokesman, Patti and Selma and Godaddy.com? Pretty bad April Fool's joke, imo.
  • Skyedyne wrote:
    April fools event will face you against level 230 Chuck Norris, 230 MacGyver, and 230 Jean - Claude Van Damme. Just you see.

I'd pick The Rock or Jack Bauer over MacGyver. Hell, I'd pick Paul Walker over MacGyver. R.I.P. Now I'm sad. icon_cry.gif

Seriously though, I think Dr. Strange could have some cool abilities. Of course Deadpool and Gambit have to come at some point. Right? Devs? Hello? Right?
  • Psylocke! and maybe Gambit or War Machine.
  • I would expect Iron Patriot (Dark Avengers IronMan) to be playable at a point.
    Iron Man is such a popular character, and he get only two covers.