Had to reinstall, cannot recover account

Hayek
Hayek Posts: 96 Match Maker
I have my account linked through facebook. I had to reinstall the game today, but in my android device, when the game loads for the first time, it asks me to log in with my google+ account. If I do, it does not load my previous saved state. It's making me play through the tutorial again, and I have no characters and starting values for ISO/HP. If I try to log in to facebook through the settings button, it tells me I can only have one account linked to my MPQ at one time, and says it will delete my old save if I proceed. Please help with this issue. I'm currently in 1st place in this very competitive PvE, and would like to access my account before the nodes refresh.

Thank you

Comments

• Hayek
    Hayek Posts: 96 Match Maker
    This is the message I get when trying to log into the game using facebook:

"Conflict Found

You can only save one game to Facebook. Do you want to override your current progress with your game saved on Facebook?"

I'm finding the wording here a little bit ambiguous considering what's at stake. Can you please confirm that saying yes to this message will restore my old account and not overwrite the facebook save with this new newbie account?

*EDIT*

After reassurances from people in my alliance, I went ahead and said yes to the message. It worked, I have my account back. Y'all can delete/disregard this post.