Levelling 3*

Options
Any way we can get an ISO refund if we levelled up our characters X weeks ago... I just brought my 3* Cyclops from 40 to 140 and 20 mins later got the update info.

Just wondering if it's possible to give a refund to all those who did level their characters before the patch came out (not asking to go back couple of months)

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I understand the frustration, but we have known this was coming for a long while. I doubt they are going to do anything about it.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If they hadn't announced it was coming, I'd say they should.

As it was, we had plenty of notice that a change was coming. At that point, the decision to level 3* is caveat emptor. I say that as someone who leveled a couple characters over the weekend for Ultron. Would I rather have been able to do it on the cheap? Yep. But I knew the leveling change was coming and decided it was worth having those few extra levels sooner.

No regrets here.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    I understand the frustration, but we have known this was coming for a long while. I doubt they are going to do anything about it.

We as forum-dwellers have.
    The playerbase at large has not. Because as usual; this was badly/not announced ingame again.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Why not just implement the "de-level" button right now? People have wanted it forever. You know that folks have earned the ISO (as opposed to covers, and re-specing).

Allow it for free for a couple weeks only. Make it de-level at old costs, re-level at new costs. No one feels left out!

Make it cost 10% of ISO spent after that point.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Why not just implement the "de-level" button right now? People have wanted it forever. You know that folks have earned the ISO (as opposed to covers, and re-specing).

Allow it for free for a couple weeks only. Make it de-level at old costs, re-level at new costs. No one feels left out!

Make it cost 10% of ISO spent after that point.
    GREAT idea. I know I have at least 3 that I regret putting any iso into so far. but I know many other rosters that would benefit far more than me from being able to do this. similarly I'd love it if we could collect 15 covers but only apply 13 at a time. 5 purple in daredevil is not usually ideal, but during ultron I was glad I had 5 purple on him. have already respected to 4/4/5 now on my way to the consensus 3/5/5 but it would be nice if the extra covers didn't have to be discarded completely and could be respecced as needed.