Well this is confusing. About ISO training changes.

Options
ERock4
ERock4 Posts: 42
edited May 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So I mainly play on Steam, and when I logged in, I got an update and all of my heroes were able to be leveled up with one ISO.

That's not the weird part, though. I know that's supposed to happen.

The weird part is that the one exception was Devil Dinosaur, who instead showed this:

rQhcGBq.png

So...uh...what?

Comments

• DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Devil D is a known issue. It's because he's depressed that Moon Boy isn't in the game.

I had the "one point away from leveling" thing too, on every character that could be leveled. And they're all at the levels I had them at before, too, so it's basically a free level. Is that... supposed to be?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DaveR4470 wrote:
    Devil D is a known issue. It's because he's depressed that Moon Boy isn't in the game.

I had the "one point away from leveling" thing too, on every character that could be leveled. And they're all at the levels I had them at before, too, so it's basically a free level. Is that... supposed to be?

Let's hope they do not change that!
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    To compensate for the unintentional extra ISO applied to non maxed chars, they are going to give out a standard token and reduce your entire roster two levels.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Options
    MarvelMan wrote:
    To compensate for the unintentional extra ISO applied to non maxed chars, they are going to give out a standard token and reduce your entire roster two levels.

Warning: standard tokens will not be honored.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Guess that because Devil D has a lower cost to level than other 4*s this happened?