Negative XP in R75

OzarkBoatswain
OzarkBoatswain Posts: 692 Critical Contributor
Most of my un-maxed characters are now 1 XP away from a level, but my Devil Dino has -111 XP.
KnbrK1I.png

Comments

• _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Most of my un-maxed characters are now 1 XP away from a level, but my Devil Dino has -111 XP.
    KnbrK1I.png

Oh great; this bug again...
    I thought we'd seen the last of this when the max level caps were adjusted.

Get ready for a world of pain; iirc the last time this happened, characters with negative exp proved to be unlevelable...
    Tech support's suggestion at the time was to just delete the character and rebuild it. (yes really...)

(When will Demiurge finally manage to launch a new release without kittying something up.)
  • Unknown
    Unknown ADMINISTRATORS
    _RiO_ wrote:
    KnbrK1I.png

Oh great; this bug again...
    I thought we'd seen the last of this when the max level caps were adjusted.

Get ready for a world of pain; iirc the last time this happened, characters with negative exp proved to be unlevelable...
    Tech support's suggestion at the time was to just delete the character and rebuild it. (yes really...)

(When will Demiurge finally manage to launch a new release without kittying something up.)

Hey guys,

We missed Devil Dino in the update. We're working on a patch that should fix him. Just don't level him in the meantime and he should be back to normal very soon.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Until then, we can be pvp invisible? icon_e_smile.gif