Use of health packs

Options
Given that playing a single round of Shield Simulator now ises up three health packs (at transition roster, 150 points in), by facing teams of 166/166/114 etc each time, can there not be more health packs available?

In the day (oh, happy day), when PvP meant a half-decent roster = progress, five packs lasted a decent amount of time, as lower levels could be used in many matches. Now, only my strongest team has any chance, so the other 45 characters are unused, meaning my health packs are used immediately.

I know D3 wants us buying these things, but we won't, so could we see an increase in how many we can store? This would balance the game hugely, and mean more games could be played. Now, it's like play two games, close game. Not exactly a recipe designed to get me spending money.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Totally agree on increased storage.

As a minimum, I wish health packs you win are stored / counted separately from those that regen. There's been many times I've won one or three, but have already used the main 5...and when it coincides with not being able to continue playing (due to other commitments), you feel kinda cheated as you miss out on the packs you are happily letting regen.

I would also like more health packs as rewards over boosts. Would be good to just tweak the % a bit towards more health packs as most boosts (not the rainbow ones) are cheap enough in ISO-terms.

But you're right, D3 wants us to buy them.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Agreed too.

Storage should be higher now that everything has changed.

No one can possibly play (while having a life) all of the season events without burning thousands of HP.

This is not sustainable in the long run.