Ninja attack tiles overwriting own tiles

So i killed off a Teisatsu (the annoying one that drops 3 attack tiles upon death) with Psylocke's black skill (the 6ap one that puts out a single attack tile).

Next thing i know, my own attack tile does not appear while 3 of Teisatsu's are placed on the board, with one on a black tile.

I'm pretty sure my tile was "overwritten" by the AI.

Stahp yer cheatin', AI.

Stahp.

Comments

• _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Deadpooool wrote:
    So i killed off a Teisatsu (the annoying one that drops 3 attack tiles upon death) with Psylocke's black skill (the 6ap one that puts out a single attack tile).

Next thing i know, my own attack tile does not appear while 3 of Teisatsu's are placed on the board, with one on a black tile.

I'm pretty sure my tile was "overwritten" by the AI.

Stahp yer cheatin', AI.

Stahp.

The Teisatsu's ability is totally broken in all regards. This is well-known and one of the reasons everyone hates fighting them.

R75 added a few new ones though:
    1. If a Teisatsu is the last opponent to go down in a survival node wave and a next wave should still spawn, then during the wave-switch where the Teisatsu's ability triggers the portraits and hitpoints of the next wave will be briefly shown with all hitpoints at zero. After the switch is completed, the hitpoints will refill to max.
    2. In this situation, the Teisatsu's ability trigger overlay will actually display the name of the character that will occupy that same slot in the new wave. (E.g. you can have someone like 'Captain America' use the Teisatsu's passive.)
    3. If the AI has enough AP in a color to use an opening skill directly after the wave-switch, the AI will do so before the portraits switch to full hitpoints and 'revive' and the user of the skill will occasionally be reported as the occupant of the slot in the previous wave. (E.g. you could get something like 'Teisatsu uses Starspangled Avenger'.)

Regarding the last bug: I have yet to test if skills that activate countdown tiles actually bind to the dead character from the preceeding wave or not. Should they do so, we can congratulate the devs on bringing back the Ares Sunder bug with a vengeance...