Has anybody won any tokens clearing Scarlet Witch nodes?

Options
snlf25
snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
edited May 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I know I sure haven't and I've had between 16 and 20 opportunities. Tokens drops are damned stingy this time around for me. Anybody else getting hosed or anybody getting lucky?

Comments

• atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have won a few. About 50% this time.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    sure, have i gotten anything worthwhile out of said tokens? nope
  • d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213
    Options
    snlf25 wrote:
    I know I sure haven't and I've had between 16 and 20 opportunities. Tokens drops are damned stingy this time around for me. Anybody else getting hosed or anybody getting lucky?

I've snagged a few tokens this time around... the only thing good they dropped was a green Loki. Everyone else in my alliance seems to be harvesting Hulkbusters from theirs, so... icon_rolleyes.gif
  • spydoorman
    spydoorman Posts: 80
    Options
    Won a bunch early on in the event, then my luck went in a downward spiral. Still pull em about one a day.

The way she goes boys, tinykitty way she goes.
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    Options
    ~ 2 tokens per day
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've had a few, but where my QS nodes were generous with tokens and hero points, my SW nodes have been mostly ISO. I think I've had one hero point drop from them, and two tokens.
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Lots of them. I didn't keep track but I would estimate my drop rate for event tokens on SW nodes was 40-50%.
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I just hate you don't get the item displayed when you hit the button.
    Won maybe 33% of the available tokens and got only 2stars from them.
  • dswan3rd
    dswan3rd Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I've gotten a few, though I feel like the rate was higher when Quicksilver was the "good reward" essential...the tokens have been fairly kind though with back-to-to-back golds (Mohawk, Loki, Hulkbuster) yesterday from Ultron and the two Scarlet Witch nodes...
  • Unknown
    Options
    I just got one this morning but only pulled a Cap 2* from it. Can't complain about tokens in this event. I've probably pulled a dozen 3*'s since the start of Ultron. Even pulled an SW and Hulkbuster before reaching them as rewards for fights.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    hardly any tokens at all from the second event. It has been the opposite of my experience on round 1 where I got them frequently.
  • Akatosh
    Akatosh Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    d0nk3y wrote:
    snlf25 wrote:

I've snagged a few tokens this time around... the only thing good they dropped was a green Loki. Everyone else in my alliance seems to be harvesting Hulkbusters from theirs, so... icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm on the same boat. It seems I'm the only active player in my alliance that hasn't been able to pull a Hulkbuster from these tokens.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I agree with above, way less tokens in this ultron 2 event. Other than getting to the first hulkbuster, everything else about this ultron has sucked.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    of the last 12 wins

9 250 ISO
    2 25 HP
    1 Cover (2 star mag)
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Too lazy to do it just imagine this is a Buzz lightyear meme that says "250 ISO everywhere". First event I wondered if they weighted odds for token drops, second event I wondered if they weighted against it.
  • snlf25
    Options
    udonomefoo wrote:
    Too lazy to do it just imagine this is a Buzz lightyear meme that says "250 ISO everywhere". First event I wondered if they weighted odds for token drops, second event I wondered if they weighted against it.
    I can...I can see it...and it's beautiful! icon_eek.gif Imagine I said that in my Jimmy Stewart voice.
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think the drop rates were culled. First half of the run i pulled about 15 odd tokens, second half and especially in the last day i haven't pulled any.
    This may partly be due to being stuck on a round 6, perhaps repeatedly "farming" a round culls the drop rate.
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I think the drop rates were culled. First half of the run i pulled about 15 odd tokens, second half and especially in the last day i haven't pulled any.
    This may partly be due to being stuck on a round 6, perhaps repeatedly "farming" a round culls the drop rate.

There's possibly a bit of observer bias going on too. Once the central Ultron node runs dry, and starts only giving 20 iso rewards, and you've hit all your progressions, the token drop rate seems to be pretty scanty. My overall token drop rate does seem a touch lower than the first run, though.
  • snlf25
    Options
    Grand Total Cover Haul, 1st Running of Ultron Destroys The Servers:

3* Scarlet Witch blue
    3* Thor green already maxed
    3* Hulk red already maxed
    3* Punisher black already maxed
    3* Mystique purple
    3* Doctor Doom purple
    4* Invisible Woman yellow
    3* Quicksilver black 500k
    3* Quicksilver blue 750k
    3* Quicksilver green 1M
    3* Scarlet Witch purple
    several hundred hp

Grand total haul: Second Running of Ultron Destroys the Servers

3* Human Torch red - already maxed
    3* Mystique blue
    4* X-Force Wolverine yellow
    3* Captain America yellow - working on a second do I used him
    3* Scarlet Witch green 500k prize
    3* Scarlet Witch blue 750k prize
    3* Gamora red
    3* Colossus red
    hundreds of HP

It would have to be an unbelievably rare and wondrous prize to get me to grind this one out again. Mother of God I'm burnt out.
  • Unknown
    Options
    It was really weird. The first even I got one almost every single time. This time around almost never and not a single time in the last 9 refreshes. Also the 3 refreshes I did not get a single point off any of the side nodes icon_evil.gif