How long before okay to submit a request again?

Options
I had submitted an email for compensation relating to a one-time exception for the circumstances. The support FAQ lists a 72 hours turn around time, it's been about 2 weeks and I emailed again yet still no reply on my issue(involving $$$). When is it okay to submit another email asking about the status of these issues?

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    If your request is anything to do with Ultron, or any event running during Ultron's events, don't submit another one. If not, give them a week or so due to overload.
  • Unknown
    Options
    dearbluey wrote:
    If your request is anything to do with Ultron, or any event running during Ultron's events, don't submit another one. If not, give them a week or so due to overload.

No this was all prior to ultron events or anything regarding so. Another week seems fair though I guess, just dont wanna piss off support staff since I know theyre slammed
  • Unknown
    Options
    You can submit anytime you like, they said to wait until after Ultron but Combined arms was broken so I didn't. Neither did this other person: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28945