Combined Arms was only seed teams, compensation?

So combined arms was only seed teams for not only me but plenty of others(viewtopic.php?f=20&t=28629). Is D3 aware of this? Should I report for compensation? Anyone else experience this problems?

Comments

• gmp72
    gmp72 Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    Yep. Had the same problem. Reported it.
    Still finished in Top 50 and got a blueflag.pngicon_blackpanther.png
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    Lots of people had this issue in slices #1 and #5, maybe others. I've been wondering if it was some odd bug from the new time slice code. It was definately a bug.

I'm not really interested in compensation, but they should definately do something. This is one of those "have a couple tokens for playing despite the problems" moments.

Just because there wasn't venom and vitriol over a botched event (thank you everyone) doesn't mean that it was any less broken. They'll do something, but I wouldn't expect anything special.
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    was a relief actually.

a) facing teams that weren't Lv 200+, Lv 166, Lv166 as a minimum
    b) With Ultron, DDQ & New character PvE running, no time to hit this PvP optimally anyway.
  • gmp72 wrote:
    Yep. Had the same problem. Reported it.
    Still finished in Top 50 and got a blueflag.pngicon_blackpanther.png
    ok I'll report it hopefully they won't say "WELP WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK IF YOU WANT COMPENSATION FOR NON-ULTRON EVENTS!!!one"
    Lots of people had this issue in slices #1 and #5, maybe others. I've been wondering if it was some odd bug from the new time slice code. It was definately a bug.

I'm not really interested in compensation, but they should definately do something. This is one of those "have a couple tokens for playing despite the problems" moments.

Just because there wasn't venom and vitriol over a botched event (thank you everyone) doesn't mean that it was any less broken. They'll do something, but I wouldn't expect anything special.

I don't care about compensation either but the only way to make companies listen is $$$.

I would have much rather have had a functional, PVP worth actual points than compensation.