Can anyone translate this?

Options
Moon Roach
Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
edited May 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Roaches has a guy (artjunk) who doesn't speak English. Google thought some of his initial alliance chat were in Russian, but since then they've been unrecognisable, even to the almighty Google. His latest one is this:

bly mne skucno napiscite chto nibud'

It might be code, it might be extremely rude, but it must be frustrating for him to not be able to communicate.

If someone can let me know what it means, and if you know the language maybe offer a home to him, your karma would become unbelievably good.

His roster isn't great, barely into 2* range, but he participates and I'm sure would be more vocal if he had someone who could talk back.

Please pm me or reply here if you can help.

Comments

• Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That's definitely some variant of Russian, but it's broken. Possibly even Russian slang.

I'm sorry, I'm not fluent enough to evaluate it.
  • darkingelf
    darkingelf Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    He said 'fck I am bored write me something'
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is that really what he said?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Moon Roach wrote:
    Is that really what he said?

That's Russian and he write that yeah..am bored write me something .LoL
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Moon Roach wrote:
    Roaches has a guy (artjunk) who doesn't speak English. Google thought some of his initial alliance chat were in Russian, but since then they've been unrecognisable, even to the almighty Google. His latest one is this:

bly mne skucno napiscite chto nibud'

It might be code, it might be extremely rude, but it must be frustrating for him to not be able to communicate.

If someone can let me know what it means, and if you know the language maybe offer a home to him, your karma would become unbelievably good.

His roster isn't great, barely into 2* range, but he participates and I'm sure would be more vocal if he had someone who could talk back.

Please pm me or reply here if you can help.

if that is in fact russian (and i implicitly trust toxic, he's fluent in 7 or 8 languages)... there is a russian only alliance i know of... i will get the name for you & edit this post with it...

EDIT: russianavengers - they are currently full... I know 2 of their members & can easily pm one of them to see if there's any deadwood that needs trimming... Just let me know