Game is no longer fun

Options
I'm nearly 500 days in and hit a wall. The game is simply not fun anymore. It feels like in playing Final Fantasy XI again, which to summarize means that it's too much grind for unsatisfying reward.

My issues:
1) This game should be called Cascade Quest. AI gets too many to be called luck.
2) If I see one more 2 star from a token, I'm going to vomit. I'm tired of tokens being worthless.
3) PvP keeps getting worse. I have 3 maxed 3 stars and get instantly matched with 166-270 teams. I haven't been able to even hit 300 points because I don't buy health packs.
4) PvE scaling is too insane. People with 2 star rosters are winning events while I can't break top 200 when I'm up against level 235 freaking Ares.
5) Ultron. Also, Sentry Gunner and Fighter are the worst ideas ever. Except Teisatsu.

I hate to be that guy that complains on forums, but I've put a decent amount of real money into his game and now I feel it was a waste. I won't be spending another dime, that's for sure. Sorry for the rant.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Sorry bro...but if u use real money and are 500 days in, you should have more than 3 max 3* chars...just pick a new game
  • Unknown
    Options
    That isn't the reply that was really deserved. This player is rightfully unhappy, having seen a game that he was progressing well in, at a reasonable pace, chnage on the basis of a single update to a game that is frustrating and punishing. Yes, it might be time to move on, but he has invested a lot of time amd emotional energy, just to see it wiped out by developers who care little for their Customers.

I feel for you, as I am in a similar boat, saving hp for the inevitable weekly new characters. Maybe it is time to find a new game, but I beg you, DO NOT make it an in app purchase game. Like Supercell, D3 wil never give a good game to a mid-player.
  • Unknown
    Options
    u are the best customer that d3 would ever wish for.
    if d3 get to rate you as a customer u get 5/5!
  • Unknown
    Options
    PVPs the last 2 weeks have been crazy because no one is playing them. After the Ultron event they should be 'playable' again. I would honestly avoid the Ultron events if you feel this way.

Also, trying new games is probably a good idea. Variety is the spice of life.
  • roberts_2
    roberts_2 Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The problem with PVP is not Ultron event, in my alliance only 5 people are playing this season, 5/20 and that's not for Ultron, is the broken MMR system.