Silence is the loudest answer.

Options
grunth13
grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
edited May 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I have been checking the forum all day, and I have not seen a reply from the development team all day. Alot of us are getting worried that Round 8 is not beatable, and we will get locked out at the end of the event while we are finishing Round 7 because of server issues. I am worried that the development team will give us something for Ultron 1 (very likely not compensatory for all the hassles we went through) and then leave for the weekend while we are all trying to grind a mathematically impossible Ultron 2. It is very sad that the development team cannot communicate how Ultron 1 and 2 will be different since we have never had an event like this before. Would it have really been that hard to just say--"Hey guys, here are the numbers for health of each round of Ultron and the progression rewards for each level." Just the 2 bits of info may have answered majority of our posts from the last 3 days. Its just amateur. Before the development team chums start shooting me down by saying they talk more than any other development team, let me say that their game is different in than most other games. It has been said over and over that if you miss out on a reward in most games, you will probably be delayed for a couple of days to weeks. If you miss a reward in MPQ, you may be delayed for months to a year because of token pull luck. I may never pull a IMHB while the next guy pulls 3. This is the type of event that you need to plan for. If you don't get any info or rules on how to win, its just dumb luck that you find the end.