...:::Windows Phone version!? When!?

Houtro
Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
Is there any plans for Windows Phone version!?
I have have a seen a lot more people with that system and I have one too. Think someone is starting to missing a great deal of possible customers.

clip_image005%25255B6%25255D.png?imgmax=800

http://wmpoweruser.com/shocking-study-reveals-windows-phone-users-more-likely-to-use-bing-surface/

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not saying you're wrong, but I can't think of a single person I know that owns a Windows phone and I'm in IT. That said, if it isn't on there yet it's likely not a priority.
  • Houtro
    Yeah I see, in my classroom that consists of 31 people only three have WPhone.
  • Houtro
    Or... It was impossible to run a Steam phone version!? I know this should be asked at a Steam forum or something, it's just curiosity.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    They said in the first or second QnA that releases on Windows Phone (and Kindle) are not a priority, because of penetration rates and overhead. I had asked because I had a Windows Phone at the time. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd bet on a Window's Phone version a month or so after they release a Mac version for Steam.

Not that I think they are connected, but they are lower priorities due to lower penetration.
  • Hulkamania
    Hulkamania Posts: 16
    Hoping they bring MPQ to Windows Phones with the impending release of Windows 10 which allows easier porting from IOS and Android.