Stuck with game generated opponents in the Combined Arms PvP

frachr
frachr Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
Another day, another bug. At least this is a new one! In the Combined Arms PvP, I'm stuck with the game generated opponents. I've got 200+ points and I merely gain 10 points per match.

This is great D3P - keep making new bugs instead of correcting old ones or giving your customers qualified support!

BR
Frank Christensen
frachr - Hybrid Rainbow

Comments

• Jrock76
    Jrock76 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Same here.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    It is what it is.

Win more times than everyone in your bracket and you'll win the bracket. Easy event. No complaints.
  • Arondite wrote:
    It is what it is.

Win more times than everyone in your bracket and you'll win the bracket. Easy event. No complaints.

It's not just about placing... It's also about progression awards... Matches get down to 5 points each in the 300's... I was going for thor at 800... I'd have to do 85 matches

It stinks
  • I'm facing this problem as well
  • Azoic
    Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Haha, what I wouldn't do for 10 point matches! I am in the 400s now, and you only get 3. I assume a bit higher and it will drop to 1 eventually. Now, not EVERYONE is just seeing seed teams apparently. I was hit for 8 points by someone with 650 points. So I can retal. However, I still only see seed teams no matter how much I skip. So I wonder the % of people playing normally...
  • Mathrim
    Mathrim Posts: 63 Match Maker
    I heard that the problem is in Black Panther pvp aswell. Haven't joined yet since I have the problem in combined arms.
  • I'm in the 400s and every battle is worth 3... I'm just basically waiting to get beat so I can retaliate. This stinks. I really wanted that 800 progression reward and now it's pretty much impossible. I'm not playing over 100 games to get there
  • Arondite wrote:
    It is what it is.

You gonna get all the progression awards?
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Glad to see I'm not the only one with this trouble.
  • Mathrim
    Mathrim Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Send ticket to d3p guys. I still without good answer. They wanted ss, till send no answer. I wrote them that more people have this problem, but better if more will report that.
  • steakleather
    steakleather Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Same happening here.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    MikeHock wrote:
    Arondite wrote:
    It is what it is.

You gonna get all the progression awards?

I don't need any of them, so I'm just worried about placement.