Ultron Timer Glitch(?], Don't Understand This...

Options
monstermike
monstermike Posts: 71
edited May 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So my nodes all reset at noon today, eastern time.I finished all the nodes immediately after they reset. I just loaded my game and I notice all my nodes are locked and my timer was at 8 hours (implying they were just completed).

This screen shot was taken about 20 minutes ago
http://i.imgur.com/RXDxnL8.jpg

Also, in our line chat, 2 minutes before I notice this in my game, someone else posed the exact same thing, with the same question. Our nodes, even though all competed way earlier, show the countdown near 8 hours, implying they were just completed.

Is this a glitch or anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Sounds like it's working as designed.

Once you complete all of the essential pins/nodes, you either have to wait 8 hours for your personal refresh, or more likely the universal refreshes at set 8 hour intervals throughout the day, i.e. 8 pm EST.

eta: the Ultron 8 hour timer resets after every battle. You unlock it with an essential. Play it, then it resets.
  • monstermike
    Options
    Yeah, I get that, just it sitting at the 8hours shown, would imply I just finished all nodes. However they were completed much earlier in the day, so that countdown should read closer to 4 hours or so.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yeah, I get that, just it sitting at the 8hours shown, would imply I just finished all nodes. However they were completed much earlier in the day, so that countdown should read closer to 4 hours or so.

Ah, I see, you completed the last node much earlier in the day - 4 hours ago? If so, that is weird.
  • Jasonzakibe
    Jasonzakibe Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options
    This may be obvious but did you advance a round? That resets the timers.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yah the timer in the middle means nothing, i've had it say 6 hours, then at noon, refreshed as planned. Don't sweat it, you will get your nodes in about 25 minutes.