Watch these 3 nodes every refresh in Ultron

Options
JVReal
JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Please keep an eye on these 3 nodes...
3_No_Point_Value_Nodes.png

As of the 12PM EST node refresh there is no point value displayed on them, and they give no points when beat. The Captain America, Iron Man and lower right Scarlet Witch.
The Captain America node is the same one Hawkeye was in for the last refresh and he gave no points too.

Can others verify they show no points?

These 3 nodes may be consistently no point nodes, verification would be nice at the next refresh.
If these 3 nodes are constantly no point nodes, that is 60% of the essential nodes not giving points. That is huge when we are looking at hitting progression again. Fortunately this does not effect your ability to defeat Ultron, only your own personal progression for SW covers... not that it's much consolation.

I will check back in at the next 8PM EST node refresh.

More screenshots here:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28813

Comments

• dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Its been like that for a while but they normally only give like 500-1500 points and Ultron is worth 15k+ so its mostly inconsequential.
  • Its annoying that they don't give points, but with the boost to Ultron's health we are seeing then there should be no issues making up the difference there and still being able to hit 1mil.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    True. I hit my progression last event and I plan to hit it this event, it just feels like I'm riding my bike on sand, slow progress.
  • Tell me about it. I can't wait until the later rounds where I can start making points that really move the Progression bar.
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I noticed that one of my nodes for the 12pm EDT refresh was not listing any points. Captain America (left) was listing 1200 points while Iron Man (lower right) was not listing any. I didn't pay attention to any of the other nodes before I played them.

The points may seem inconsequential, but missing them will make me just short of hitting the 500k progression once I clear the nodes on the next refresh :p
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It was this way the first run too. I chalked it up to diminishing returns like in PVE. And not just those nodes either.