Is there an update on compensation?

Options
JVReal
JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Hello, if any red-coats are out there, can you give us an update on compensation for Server Issues with Avengers Vs Ultron Events, and all the other events impacted, in this thread or in a new thread so that it doesn't get lost as a comment in an overly long thread?

Thanks.

Comments

• Have they ever mentioned there would be any ?
  • Punatulkku
    Punatulkku Posts: 228
    Options
    They have, sadly, every 8hours that pass now that second phase of ultron has started, we lose 50hp and 2 tokens cause of no wanda.. Im one of those who were blocked by server issues and didint get my wanda cover...
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    arktos1971 wrote:
    Have they ever mentioned there would be any ?

Yes, or at least they've mentioned they're still determining what's appropriate.

I'd expect nothing will come of it until after Ultron 2 completes. Given the server issues at beginning, if there are more issues at the end, more compensation will presumably be warranted, and I'd wager they want to ship it out all in one shot, rather than two different rounds of it.
  • Punatulkku
    Options
    Sadly delaying compensation, we are forcefully pushed back at the progress...
  • Punatulkku wrote:
    They have, sadly, every 8hours that pass now that second phase of ultron has started, we lose 50hp and 2 tokens cause of no wanda.. Im one of those who were blocked by server issues and didint get my wanda cover...
    Same here. There is a saying in Russia "the spoon is valuable at the time of dinner". If they compensate me with that wanda cover after the event or even after I get my own in progression that will be like a generous 500 iso compensation. I doubt I'm going to keep SW after she ceases to be essential. She can't compete with other candidates I have for the roster spot.
  • LXSandman
    LXSandman Posts: 196 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Punatulkku wrote:
    we lose 50hp and 2 tokens cause of no wanda..

This is an ambitious statement. I've cleared those essential nodes almost every time they were available and i've gotten 1 token from them and only iso otherwise.

Sad face.

LXSandman
  • LXSandman wrote:
    Punatulkku wrote:
    we lose 50hp and 2 tokens cause of no wanda..

This is an ambitious statement. I've cleared those essential nodes almost every time they were available and i've gotten 1 token from them and only iso otherwise.

Sad face.

LXSandman
    You're right but the point is we don't even get a shot at it
  • Punatulkku
    Options
    exactly true
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    why do people think this only effect ultron. Severs went down last friday around 1 or 2 pm...

Killed the end of my PVE that ended at 6pm Could not get final reward iron man
    Killed the end of my PVP that ended at 7pm could not reattack took 1 to 2 covers from me
    By killing my PVE i could not get rogers that means could not hit ess in this PVE killing any chances for She hulk
    Severs crashed tuesday night killing my 10pm Est PVP meaning no covers once again
    Round 1 ended as soon as round 8 was done so could not get my 3 QS covers
    Round 1 was down while others could get in. missed out on the first 4 nods missing 4 tokens

i be more then happy if they would give the items out today i would settle for

Kahn covers
    she hulk 1 cover
    and few tokens....

dont really matter for the QS covers or the rest
  • slidecage wrote:
    why do people think this only effect ultron. Severs went down last friday around 1 or 2 pm...

Killed the end of my PVP that ended at 7pm could not reattack took 1 to 2 covers from me
    By killing my PVE i could not get rogers that means could not hit ess in this PVE killing any chances for She hulk
    Severs crashed tuesday night killing my 10pm Est PVP meaning no covers once again
    Round 1 was down while others could get in. missed out on the first 4 nods missing 4 tokens

Kahn covers
    she hulk 1 cover
    and few tokens....

Actually that's quite surprising that you were doing so wonderful in 3 parallel events. Unless, of course, you're just making it up.
  • slidecage
    Options
    shurak wrote:
    slidecage wrote:

Kahn covers
    she hulk 1 cover
    and few tokens....

Actually that's quite surprising that you were doing so wonderful in 3 parallel events. Unless, of course, you're just making it up.

how could it be so hard to do it. PVE was wrapping up at 3pm so ultron was not running until the end. same with the friday night PVP. It was the ending that killed me since was not able to hit the nods one last time (so they who go in before the crash did)
  • Katai
    Katai Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    shurak wrote:
    slidecage wrote:

Kahn covers
    she hulk 1 cover
    and few tokens....

If he plays anything like I did when I was 100% hardcore, it's not actually that hard to do that well. Just takes time.
  • There is now an update here, on the first post: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28682 They are also looking at addressing issues related to non-Ultron events.

Quote:

Update 4/30 @ 5:12pm:
    Just a quick update with a little new info:
    We're trying to get these fixes rolled out tomorrow, so you'll able to enjoy them over the weekend. This will include covers that you were very close to attaining.

I don't have an update on non-Ultron events yet. We'll begin working on those once Ultron is wrapped up, early next week.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Well hopefully that will include some SW covers for those folks that were close, but missed getting her. Not sure if that will come in time to make up for not having her in the Nodes for U2 though.
  • Punatulkku
    Options
    Just updated

"Kabir at Demiurge

We're trying to get these fixes rolled out tomorrow, so you'll able to enjoy them over the weekend. This will include covers that you were very close to attaining.

I don't have an update on non-Ultron events yet. We'll begin working on those once Ultron is wrapped up, early next week."
  • slidecage
    Options
    slycookies wrote:
    There is now an update here, on the first post: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28682 They are also looking at addressing issues related to non-Ultron events.

Quote:

I don't have an update on non-Ultron events yet. We'll begin working on those once Ultron is wrapped up, early next week.

Wonder what they mean Very close to attaining. In the bigger teams many ended within 24 to 36 hours, Someone who had say 400,000 they could say we give them one QS cover, they could say If i had those other 36 hours i could of got XXXXXX

i say it be something like when season ended

people under 300k will be given a token
    People 300 to 450 will be given one QS cover
    people 550 to 700 will be given 2nd cover
    people 800 will b given the 3rd cover

people who was in stage 5 will be given stage 6 cover
    people who was in stage 6 will be given stage 7 cover
    people who was in stage 7 will be given stage 8 cover
    people who was in stage 8 but could not complete stage 8 due to the crash will be given stage 8 cover

will we also issue between 3 to 5 event tokens (could be as high as 10 but doubt that)

what would be more then far just wonder how they are going to handle the Other events.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Options
    The last time there were a lot of outages / glitches, the response to people asking for compensation was the "since so many were effected, no one will be compensated."