A few quick questions about Ultron event

Options
So if you have a full alliance and everybody plays Ultron, and someone leaves...what happens with that guy? Will his results be affected in any way? Will he be able to see the other players in the alliance he left, and their results? Will he have the same scores and the same chances to reach all rewards or will something change for him? Need to know this ASAP. I don't really have time to search for these answers right now, which is why I'm asking here and hoping that you will help me out. Thanks. icon_e_wink.gif

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Daige wrote:
    So if you have a full alliance and everybody plays Ultron, and someone leaves...what happens with that guy? Will his results be affected in any way? Will he be able to see the other players in the alliance he left, and their results? Will he have the same scores and the same chances to reach all rewards or will something change for him? Need to know this ASAP. I don't really have time to search for these answers right now, which is why I'm asking here and hoping that you will help me out. Thanks. icon_e_wink.gif

If he joined with your alliance, then regardless of where he is now, his points and event is still going towards the alliance he started the event with.
  • Malcrof wrote:
    Daige wrote:

If he joined with your alliance, then regardless of where he is now, his points and event is still going towards the alliance he started the event with.

So his scoring chances will be the same and he won't have a hard time unlocking things and he will still have the same chances of getting the rewards? Just want to make sure about this. Playing and scoring as an alliance even if players aren't around anymore sounds a little strange.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Daige wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    Daige wrote:

So his scoring chances will be the same and he won't have a hard time unlocking things and he will still have the same chances of getting the rewards? Just want to make sure about this. Playing and scoring as an alliance even if players aren't around anymore sounds a little strange.

It is to prevent alliance hopping.. imagine a merc going between 2 alliances and getting 3 of each cover for 3 alliances clearing all 8 nodes... they wanted to avoid that, so the alliance you join with, is the alliance you play with until the end of the PVE. Makes quite a bit of sense!