Cannot play with iPhone 4s when using 3G connection

menelbeth
menelbeth Posts: 11
My problem is that I can play perfectly when I am connecting with a WIFI connection.

But when I do not have wifi available, I cannot play anymore. I always get a "network connection" error.

I am playing with an iPhone 4s, and I have reinstalled the MPQ application, and update the iOS version. When the problems begun with the last game update, I had the iOS 7.1.3. After the problems started, I updated to 8.3 to see if this is the problem, but I still cannot play. The connection is perfect, and I can run all the other games and applications that need internet connection in my iPhone without any issue.

This is causing me that I cannot advance neither in Ultron nor in Dark Avengers events, because I don't have wifi connection almost in all day. I expect a solution ASAP, because I like this game, but now it's almost impossible for me to play with it.

Comments

• menelbeth
    Hi,

it's been some days and I cannot still play. I haven't received any response from d3publisher either. How long will it take to solve this issue?
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Hello Menelbeth,

What cell phone carrier do you use? Depending on the carrier, it might be using an DNS that isn't communicating with our servers properly (which is why it would work on WiFi and not cell service).
  • menelbeth
    Hello Menelbeth,

What cell phone carrier do you use? Depending on the carrier, it might be using an DNS that isn't communicating with our servers properly (which is why it would work on WiFi and not cell service).

Hi, thanks for the answer. I am using Vodafone Spain. The only configuration that I have in the mobile network is the APN, and in my case in airtelwap.es. The strange thing is that the mobile network is working correctly for all the other application that I have installed in my iPhone.
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    menelbeth wrote:
    Hello Menelbeth,

Hi, thanks for the answer. I am using Vodafone Spain. The only configuration that I have in the mobile network is the APN, and in my case in airtelwap.es. The strange thing is that the mobile network is working correctly for all the other application that I have installed in my iPhone.

Hello Menelbeth,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are looking into ways to address this issue. We'll keep everyone posted when we find a way to solve this issue.
  • menelbeth
    Ok, thanks for the answer.

I will wait for a solution as soon as possible.
  • Any news on this issue? Same problem here, Vodafone Spain too.
  • menelbeth
    Any response for five days about this issue.

But the things are getting worse.

I managed to be a top 50 player in the past event (dark avengers) playing through WIFI connection at home, but I still haven't received my prize (two colossus, 50 hp and a bunch of crystal). I opened a ticket in the application, but I haven't still got any response.
  • menelbeth
    More information.

I have restored the iphone as a new device, deleting everything and installing only iOS 8.3.
    Then I have installed Marvel Puzzle Quest (downloading again from app store), and it's not working either when using 3G. Only works with wifi.

Please, I want a solution because I cannot play.