RuQ89qB.jpg
bpAaG28.jpg
CxGlxzx.jpg

Edit: Added cover descriptions.

Comments

• El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would get excited about the prospect, between having another villain and the fact that Ultron is cool. But 4* means that it'll be a coon's age before I can get him into fighting shape. The usual lament.
  • looks pretty good paired with falcon or hood with another good blue. Would love to see him in game and how his red scales with levels icon_cool.gif
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    /Demiurge give everybody an Ultron Prime cover because there are no strings on him
  • Lacydog69
    Lacydog69 Posts: 43
    Options
    Honestly, he's probably more similar to Gorgon. We have stats and everything for him but he has yet to be released yet, or if ever. I have a feeling Ultron won't be released because he is ridiculous with his powers lol. Imagine him with Laken, or PX or even worse, IF and Luke Cage. Any tile team instantly becomes insane. So if he is released, I think it will be after some tweaking.
  • If he was collectible as a 4*, I would totally pass on him. His power's are pretty awful. Hive Mind relies on his Sentries to be good, and that group AoE on red is just awful. Even at 7 AP.
  • Lacydog69
    Lacydog69 Posts: 43
    Options
    Lerysh wrote:
    If he was collectible as a 4*, I would totally pass on him. His power's are pretty awful. Hive Mind relies on his Sentries to be good, and that group AoE on red is just awful. Even at 7 AP.

While his red is awful, that Hive Mind can be abused so much, imagine a new IF and Luke Cage attack tile every turn. Or a PX buffed tile, which is then copied, only to be buffed again that turn. He is by no mean a slouch, he is just too dependent on a special tile generator.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lacydog69 wrote:
    Lerysh wrote:
    If he was collectible as a 4*, I would totally pass on him. His power's are pretty awful. Hive Mind relies on his Sentries to be good, and that group AoE on red is just awful. Even at 7 AP.

While his red is awful, that Hive Mind can be abused so much, imagine a new IF and Luke Cage attack tile every turn. Or a PX buffed tile, which is then copied, only to be buffed again that turn. He is by no mean a slouch, he is just too dependent on a special tile generator.

it sounds like what you're saying is there ARE strings on him.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DFiPL wrote:

Obviously false, as he (it?) has himself stated that the aforementioned strings are completely absent.
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    Options
    El Satanno wrote:
    DFiPL wrote:

Obviously false, as he (it?) has himself stated that the aforementioned strings are completely absent.

What if the strings are making him say the stuff about the strings? That seems like the type of thing that strings would say.

What if.... the strings are the REAL Ultron???? (someone get the Keanu meme!)
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I doubt that he'll be released as playable. More than likely he's another Gorgon type character.