Enemy of the State, huh?

Options
DFiPL
DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
"We know the sentries are ****, so here; have a serving of ninja **** to chase that with."

lulz

Comments

• TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Fine with me. I was always good at the ninja gauntlets, can usually rack up many points. Just have some good shields or stun those dang teisetsu(?) before killing 'em!
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    deadpool vs mpq, prodigal sun and enemy of the state are my favourite non-ultron pves. To each their own. /shrug
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,225 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    good luck taking top 50 if you dont have she hulk... Seems like a full week off for me
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DFiPL wrote:
    "We know the sentries are tinykitty, so here; have a serving of ninja tinykitty to chase that with."

lulz

I love the multiple round ninjas and the sentries.

Both change the game meta to something far different from the regular PvP, and different enough from each other.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I like the wave fights. They're great!

What I don't like are goons designed straight up to be ****. That's what the Sentry Gunner and the Teisetsu are. Their only purpose in life is to be ****.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I really like Enemy of the State, too. It isn't as great as IsoBros, but would you rather have another Heroic instead? icon_e_wink.gif
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Reasons to pass on this event:
    • 4* grindfest: check.
    • Annoying ninjas: check.
    • Storm Mohawk as the 3* booby prize: check.
    • And it's a green Storm too, where mine already has 5 covers: check.

Ah, sweet, sweet break time. I just hope they fix the tinykitty progression reward structure so that the She-Hulk cover is reachable with some casual play. I should be winning 1, maybe 2 She-Hulks from Oscorp and the 3rd cover would be nice.