Hulkbuster Wallpaper & GIF - Download Now!

Options
David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited May 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Hey all,

We've got an awesome pair of Hulkbuster goodies for you to download today as you enjoy the Age of Ultron Event.
First up, an awe-inspiring MPQ Hulkbuster GIF!

Marvel_Puzzle_Quest_Hulkbuster_01_GIF_resize.gif
HULKBUSTER GIF Imgur link: http://imgur.com/7FSBM6Q

Next, we have a Hulkbuster wallpaper ready and able to beautify your mobile phone and desktop.

HULKBUSTER WALLPAPER: DOWNLOAD A HI-RES VERSION HERE

MPQ_Hulkbuster_Wallpaper_Small.jpg

Enjoy with gusto!

Comments

• Punatulkku
    Punatulkku Posts: 228
    Options
    Closest one that majority of people can get to hulkbuster, cause of no scarlet witch covers.. damn those servers..
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Dear god, man. A "thanks" would suffice.
  • So would a "Sorry, here's some tokens/covers to make up for our mistakes."
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Punatulkku wrote:
    Closest one that majority of people can get to hulkbuster, cause of no scarlet witch covers.. damn those servers..
    Frustrated wrote:
    So would a "Sorry, here's some tokens/covers to make up for our mistakes."
    Anyone that has been around the game and forums long enough knows that compensation for widespread issues like the ones we've recently experienced is always forthcoming and takes a few days to be sorted out to ensure everyone gets something substantial enough to be compensation, but not too much to be overbalancing. Comments like this in unrelated topics do nobody any good and border on trolling. So consider this a warning to the both of you, and anyone else, to keep your unproductive comments and rantings to the appropriate topics or more permanent measures will be taken.
  • The point is, this needs to be fixed now, not "in a few days." Alliances tried to get 1) a new character that they 2) NEED to get the character they're advertising. How hard is it to send everyone who played a Scarlet Witch token? Not all 3, and NOT tokens, but something that won't make players give up in frustration. It's a simple goodwill gesture that would go a LONG way to make up for this massive cluster of an event.
  • Gotta say, that GIF is pretty sweet! icon_e_biggrin.gif

DBC
  • evil panda
    evil panda Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    is the first GIF the animation of one of his powers? i like it.

and come on guys, can we keep the ranting to the ranting threads? we all got hit with the server issues to some extent, but there has to be some safe haven somewhere here
  • Xerobu11
    Xerobu11 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Very nice! Set the HB as my new phone wallpaper. Thanks!
  • Sword user
    Options
    Very cool! Thanks!
  • Looks hardcore. Downloading it now.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Punatulkku wrote:

I have 0 scarlet witch covers, nailed a IMHB Blue with my 50hp daily special
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Also, is there a Scarlet Witch wallpaper?
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Great! Can we get a Statblock for him?
  • Unknown
    Options
    i wish next wallpaper was:
    -patch, pic when we see who in node, looks cool claw and grim face
    -elektra, pic when we see who in node, in this version her face look real or hot i think