Another voice for the Wanda covers

Options
Nabistay
Nabistay Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I am having trouble accepting the fact that we worked so hard to get a wanda cover for everyone because everyone KNEW she was going to be essential for the next new character. the next new character? Hulkbuster! I would LOVE to get that cover! but I don't think our alliance can because only 2 people randomly pulled Scarlett Witch and the rest of our alliance DOESN"T HAVE HER BECAUSE OF THE CONNECTIVITY ISSUES! (which i know isn't their fault entirely.. we did sort of hit them hard as a community)

D3! please! give us our Scarlett Witch covers so our alliance has a remote chance at the HULKBUSTER covers! We would be almost done with round 3, but are stuck with 8000 life left on ultron round 2 because so many of our alliance just has to stare at the wanda required nodes! And do it quick SO IT CAN ACTUALLY HELP US GET HULKBUSTER LIKE WE PLANNED!!! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• Punatulkku
    Punatulkku Posts: 228
    Options
    Way too late for wanda allready... D3 shall i bend over more?
  • It's already too late to fix this. Unless they give out SW cover to everyone in say the next hour (it'd be 7pm already in east coast), the next earliest opportunity for some kind of remedy would be tomorrow morning. If your alliance were barely making round 6 that means you have maybe at most one round to spare. With reports that the point totals having increased per round and that you already lost a day of progress without SW there's no way you can make up the difference in the time remaining. This means any successful resolution after today would have to include SW and IMHB covers for everyone and that's probably not happening. There's literally only about an hour or so of time left before a plausible resolution to this issue can be reached.
  • Punatulkku
    Punatulkku Posts: 228
    Options
    My alliance was down at 126k to get wanda... and then the 5 hour long server issues happened...