Ultron event Scarlet Witch nodes in accessible

I have one Scarlet Witch card (green) and I'm not granted access to those nodes. This bug is also comes up with another person in my alliance who has green as well. The weird thing is that a different member who has a different colour can access those nodes

Comments

• DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Have you tried adding her manually to your lineup? Be sure to scroll for her since her buffed health will have her higher in your order than usual.
  • I have the same issue and I have one blue cover. How do you manually add a character to your roster?
  • Kilwrath
    Kilwrath Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Same problem - she is there when I go to Roster, but when I go to character selection in the node she is missing.
  • Kilwrath
    This worked for me:

Got to prologue mission, select her there and train her, then go back to Ultron event and she shows up as the required hero.
  • Kilwrath
    This worked for me:

Got to prologue mission, select her there and train her, then go back to Ultron event and she shows up as the required hero.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    You don't even have to go to a Prologue mission. Just select her from your roster. Remember, she is powered up, so is probably around your level 130 characters.
  • I did that but it didn't work. I can't train her because I only have one cover. I put a ticket in. Hopefully they fix it soon.