Ultron Part 2 Points?

Options
FierceKiwi
FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
There seems to be more points available in the 2nd running of Avengers Vs. Ultron than the 1st time. (1st time rounds went 75K/150K/400K/1M/2M/3M/4.5M/6M for Ultron's health bar. So far in the 2nd running we've had 75K/225K/500K/1.5M/?/?/?/?)

Am i just imagining this? Did the devs actually do the sane thing and increase the total points available so all 20 members could hit the 1M progression? Did the devs just accidentally pull bigger numbers from the hat this go around and we'll still be well short of 20M total points? It'd be nice if a red name would actually comment on this so alliances can actually avoid asking players to NOT play to conserve points for others if there's no need for that now.

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nice catch. I'm assuming that this is the quick and dirty fix for allowing all alliance members to hit 20M.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd bet it has more to do with intentionally making this one harder since it's for a 4* character and by accident they fixed the point shortage issue.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    udonomefoo wrote:
    I'd bet it has more to do with intentionally making this one harder since it's for a 4* character and by accident they fixed the point shortage issue.
    That was actually my first thought, but I'm hoping it's an intentional fix.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Options
    To me, the point value for the nodes is less relevant than the fact that due to server issues, many alliances could not get a single scarlett witch cover last night. Since she is required for 2 essential nodes, it means the road to breaking 1mil points has become much more difficult. D3 has done absolutely nothing to address this problem.