Round 4 isn't functioning correctly

eaise
eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
My alliance has defeated Ultron Round 3. But the third Ultron Prime nodes hasn't opened and Round 3 is still displayed. But Round 4 is also displayed, but it only shows the boss node. Which is not worth any points currently.
Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Yes. We're in the same boat. It's borked.
  • orionpeace
    orionpeace Posts: 344 Mover and Shaker
    We are as well.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Same here.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ditto, round 3 has zero hitpoints left but still showing, round 4 sitting there alongside 3 with Ultron (who you can hit over and over), but no points or progression.
  • DeadPoolsTacos & DeadPoolsOrder Confirming the same problem in Round 4

marc
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    IT did this in the first as well, a restart of my phone fixed it.
  • blinktag
    blinktag Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Same problem here. Restarting did *not* fix.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same issue for Chaos League. Rebooting the game and/or resetting your device does nothing.
  • alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    Same for my alliance
  • kennardfr
    kennardfr Posts: 69 Match Maker
    Same issue for Frunity
  • Tikow
    Tikow Posts: 5
    Same issue for my alliance-- but after only Round 1.

Just finished Round 1, Ultron is at zero health, all nodes are completed and locked, but Ultron Prime node did not unlock. And Ultron Round 2 is MIA.

Long time lurker, first time poster. But the game crash yesterday (and Friday) destroying hopes for my alliance to win any Scarlet Witch covers through the Ultron Prime nodes, and the PVP disappearing when I was 39 pts away from 1000 pt Elektra cover progression award, this happening now after a delayed start Round 1 was too much to remain silent. As it is, I carry my alliance singlehanded, so I really need the time to tear through these earlier rounds.

I'm lucky that I won SW covers from the event token rewards or the whole event would be moot for my alliance.

Hope this is fixed by the time I click post or I'll have to focus on actual work...
  • Thanks for this. We've identified the issue, it's fixed.