Claiming title, The unluckiest

Options
Punatulkku
Punatulkku Posts: 228
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi to all fellow gamers, and dev's.

I would like to tell about my ultron experience so far. Aprox 30-40 ultron tokens, 10pack of taco tokens (that i bought while getting two more hero slots) + the daily 1-2 taco tokens and 6 heroic tokens from the pvp season end. I got ONE 3 star hero... I am really devastated,saddened and crushed about the mechanic. There should be somekind of guaranteed 3 star every now and then... This doesnt encourage to play long if from 50-60 tokens you get only one 3 star...

Comments

• You poor soul! I didn't pull anything special from Ultron packs so I can relate there. I do feel that if you purchase a 10 pack of any sort, you should have a guaranteed featured 3* character. Back in the day, it was like that. D3 should return to that format.I would say better luck next time but, that would just be taunting you.
  • Punatulkku
    Options
    I just feel that i dont want to put anymore money to this game, d3 just lost paying customer... I will continue play but no more money to them...
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I pulled 2 3*'s from my Ultron tokens.. Doom blue, now a whopping 1/5/0 and 3Thor yellow, already had yellow maxed 2/5/2. Sometimes getting 3* tokens you don't need or can use is even worse than not getting any. I will say that most of the time I'll receive 0 3*'s from 50 tokens but then the next 5 tokens I open are all 3*'s in a row! It has happened quite a bit. It all evens out in the end. Makes me want to quit to but luckily the guaranteed DDQ 3* makes me feel alittle better each.

I agree that a 10pk should guarantee at least 1-2 3*'s. As much as I enjoy luck, I hate when I feel my luck as run out.

Hang in there! Supposedly they increased the odds for 3*'s for tomorrow's changes.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I did very well on Ultron tokens first round, out of about 40, i got 2 4*'s, 5 3*s (2 i did not need). rest were 2* converted to iso (except a hawkeye, needed him for a sub, trashing him after the event)

That said, 40 tokens for 7 decent pulls is still well below the average, made worse with no witch.
  • First rule of MPQ: never buy the multi-cover packs. But the daily special for one Ultron token for 50 HP is probably worth the expense.
  • Punatulkku
    Options
    Ye, i feel bad for new players who joined after Age of Ultron movie... So **** and disrispectful rewards...
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm having rather good luck with the ultron tokens so far. I got way above average numbers of 3* from tokens last round (no scarlet witch, though) and from the 6 tokens I got so far in this round 4 were 3* (cyclops red, cyclops black, squirrel girl pink, kamala khan yellow). Two of those I could even use.
  • Punatulkku
    Options
    Ye there honestly should be tons of warnings that dont buy 10 packs or higher... Its just like dev's would come directly to slap you
  • NighteyesGrisu
    Options
    Punatulkku wrote:
    Ye there honestly should be tons of warnings that dont buy 10 packs or higher... Its just like dev's would come directly to slap you

the odds to win covers are publicly available..what more do you expect? Do you complain when you don't win the lottery, as well?
  • Punatulkku
    Options
    They really need to fix the bigger packs, or people quite easily start to ask paypal etc to refund them...
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Punatulkku wrote:
    They really need to fix the bigger packs, or people quite easily start to ask paypal etc to refund them...

In the recent announcements, they just upped the odds in all packs except the 500iso and taco.

So, it will be better!
  • Punatulkku wrote:

the odds to win covers are publicly available..what more do you expect? Do you complain when you don't win the lottery, as well?

I do icon_redface.gif
  • Punatulkku
    Options
    Im usually lucky on all other things, lottery, other games etc.. Even basic tokens like me, but no, the event tokens just could be saying "**** you"
  • NighteyesGrisu
    Options
    Punatulkku wrote:

I do icon_redface.gif

ok, but does anybody llisten? icon_e_wink.gif
  • Punatulkku wrote:
    Im usually lucky on all other things, lottery, other games etc.. Even basic tokens like me, but no, the event tokens just could be saying "tinykitty you"

i would trade any token luck for lottery luck. give me some lottery luck i will kick token lcuk out of the door without a single thought. lol