PLEASE STOP ULTRON 2, SERVERS AGAIN

Vinmarc43
Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
Please stop this events now, the servers are not ok and scarlett essentials nods are not ok, you are creating a big mess with this and it's stressful playing like this. icon_e_confused.gif

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just logged in, and all events are gone again
  • Beat Ultron, beat the Scarlett Witch node, beat ultron, beat the 2nd Scarlett Witch node and it was down never got the victory screen after beating the second one. icon_evil.gif
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Beat Ultron, beat the Scarlett Witch node, beat ultron, beat the 2nd Scarlett Witch node and it was down never got the victory screen after beating the second one. icon_evil.gif

I am noticing everyone is having issues after beating the second SW node, including myself. Guess they didn't fix all the problems.
  • Malcrof
    Got in, did the nodes i could, now i wait... because of last night, no SW to go any further... only 1 person in the entire alliance has her.. we were sooooo close to downing round 6 when it all died yesterday icon_e_sad.gif
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    I don't know (but I do have a vague idea) they don't just suspend the event until for sure the servers are stabalised. In an odd way, I was looking forward to today as I can relax a bit due to only 2 events that I need to part take in when AvU had ended (even though it did annoy me with the last minute server down preventing my alliance to unlock the final Ultron Prime).
  • Malcrof
    Marty17 wrote:
    I don't know (but I do have a vague idea) they don't just suspend the event until for sure the servers are stabalised. In an odd way, I was looking forward to today as I can relax a bit due to only 2 events that I need to part take in when AvU had ended (even though it did annoy me with the last minute server down preventing my alliance to unlock the final Ultron Prime).

All events are gone right now
  • Vinmarc43 wrote:
    Please stop this events now, the servers are not ok and scarlett essentials nods are not ok, you are creating a big mess with this and it's stressful playing like this. icon_e_confused.gif
    I second this. The server issues are frustrating.