Scarlet missing from new AvU-Reward tokens!!!

Options
turul
turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Just a friendly warning for fellow players - Scarlet Witch and QuickSilver is NOT included in AvU-reward packs!

Comments

• Jasonzakibe
    Jasonzakibe Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options
    QS wasn't in the Round 1 reward packs either. Those are for shots at the "big one" which was Scarlet Witch Round 1 and Hulkbuster for this round.

Scarlet witch takes Quicksilver's place in the double essentials.
  • SpaceShipOne
    SpaceShipOne Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This is a major bummer. At least I had a number of chances to win QS ahead of the first event. But with Wanda I got stuck with tinykitty token pulls and not enough alliance participation to make it her Prime Node. I wonder how long it will take me to get to 500k without the two essentials? For ref I had 930k in round 1.
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    QS wasn't in the Round 1 reward packs either. Those are for shots at the "big one" which was Scarlet Witch Round 1 and Hulkbuster for this round.

Yeah, but Quicksilver was offered as prizes in 4 other events before the first Ultron event. I purposely tried to avoid getting him every time he was offered, but ended up with him anyway from progression rewards on Meet Rocket & Groot.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Many of us missed out on SW because of the server crash last night.. including the majority of my alliance. This is going to make it extremely hard this time around, extremely.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Cymmina wrote:

Yeah, but Quicksilver was offered as prizes in 4 other events before the first Ultron event. I purposely tried to avoid getting him every time he was offered, but ended up with him anyway from progression rewards on Meet Rocket & Groot.

haha me too. I tried to avoid him cause I didn't want to waste a roster spot but I was happy with him overall for this event. His nodes were slightly easier and yielded better rewards plus his blue actually helped against the sentries. I might still keep him but I'm unsure if I would ever use him again, he really is kind of useless especially when undercovered.

That is disappointing to hear that SW isn't in those tokens. I don't know about the rest of you but she sucks without covers against the Sentries. I have 1 of each cover for her and she seems worse than QS, but I see her potential with more covers.