Scarlet Witch Required...but I have her. -SOLUTION HERE

Options
Dragon_Nexus
Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I can't do the Scarlet Witch satalite node. Tells me she's required, natch, but cycling through the roster at the bottom doesn't show her. I'd panicked like maybe I sold her cover instead of recruiting her, so I looked at the Roster page and she's definitely there.

Anyone else having this issue?

Edit from Demiurge: Try manually selecting Scarlet Witch in your roster if you encounter this issue.

Comments

• elcondore
    elcondore Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same issue for me. icon_redface.gif
  • Vinmarc43
    Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
    Options
    Same here, the game does not see her, D3, fix this now. Man, plus, was suppose to get my last witch cover yesterday put now i'm fighting a 2 man team against the goons, thx.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Same problem here.

This is certainly one way to level the playing field for people with server issues last go-round.
  • It happened to me as well, but I was able to scroll through my hero list & select her. It just seems to be forgetting to auto select her.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Same here. I guess this will fix the bottleneck real good if you dont let us play essentials
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yes - I have her, but can't play the SW essentials either.
    So....why did Demiurge feel that that they could start Run 2 today again?
    (I realize they may have promised Marvel & D3 that they would run it, but still....).
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Options
    FlaDoc wrote:
    It happened to me as well, but I was able to scroll through my hero list & select her. It just seems to be forgetting to auto select her.

Gah, I looked down at the level 40s since I only had one cover. Completely forgot she was boosted.
  • Demiurge_Kabir
    Options
    Hey guys, if you're having this issue, try manually selecting her from your roster and let us know if that works for you.
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ok - good tip. I can in fact select her even though she doesn't show up on the bottom as automatically selected.
    So, minor bug in the bigger bugged meta that is UvA.
  • Whew! Manually selecting works. That scared me.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Options
    Dale67 wrote:
    Whew! Manually selecting works. That scared me.

Likewise, I thought I'd done one of those "Sell all" things where you accidentally sell something forgetting you had it.

Like I said above, totally forgot that she'd be boosted. So I went down to where my level 40s were and she wasn't there.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Selecting SW did put her in the fight, thanks. Missed any chance for tokens from first Ultron round, however (he goes down pretty quickly....)

Edit: whelp, came out of the SW fight and I don't know if I'll get a token or even credit for the win, since now the server is down (shocking)....
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'd recommend updating the thread title to add something like FIX INSIDE, so people know there's an answer here.
  • I figured that one out, now if I can remember to switch Thors when doing his essential.
  • elcondore
    elcondore Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I would try it manually but now the servers are down for me.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Options
    How dare you alter my title and put helpful advice in my original post!

But in seriousness, I didn't think that was something you could do. Thanks guys, it's very helpful icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    *whew* thanks for the tip! It worked for me. My mighty 1/1/0 Scarlet Witch is ready to...err, try and not get killed while the other two on the roster go to work.