Can you start the ultron event by yourself then join a team

Options
slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,233 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
to get team ranks or does it force you to join a allanice before starting...I lost my team for some reason and doubt i can find a new one in 4 hours . This is why we needed a bigger lag then 12 hours,

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    you must be in an alliance to start the event
  • slidecage
    Options
    thats just great got screwed over by my last one. Was all talking like normal last night and wake up this morning with 4 hours to go before the event starts to find out been kicked. Total ****
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    you sure you were kicked and it wasn't a server issue? even if so, hit the alliance pages. I bet if you get 1M last round someone would welcome you for this next one. need to get on it quick though.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you got booted, is there a waiting period before joining another one? That would suck.

Maybe they should reset everyone's waiting periods so that nobody is stuck without an alliance due to the shuffling around of alliances for the next event.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    slidecage wrote:
    thats just great got screwed over by my last one. Was all talking like normal last night and wake up this morning with 4 hours to go before the event starts to find out been kicked. Total ****

Doesn't matter if you get kicked, you still are counted in the same team for the event and share the same progress bar. No alliance rewards either

Just look for a good team to join before the next event starts.
  • slidecage
    Options
    slidecage wrote:

Doesn't matter if you get kicked, you still are counted in the same team for the event and share the same progress bar. No alliance rewards either

Just look for a good team to join before the next event starts.

been trying that but good luck finding a team in less then 2 hours