worst possible situation

Options
loroku
loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Our alliance was down to the wire on defeating level 6 (and unlocking a SW). I've been trying to log in for hours, finally managed to get in, and helped take us (with apparently one other person) from 30k to zero. Level 6 beaten! But then the SW node wouldn't unlock, and the Ultron node wouldn't refresh to 7 - I'm guessing the massive server failures have also kept it from updating properly. So now we're at 1 hr remaining, and all I need to do is log in again - along with anyone else in my alliance - and defeat 1 node to get a purple Scarlet Witch. And I can't.

Can our alliance all get 1 Scarlet Witch purple, please? I'm serious. Maybe the entire playerbase should get one (or the next color if they already got to level 7, or the next color if they got to level 8). This is crazy - I've never seen the servers this bad. The best I can do is log in over and over and get the "no events" result. In a short while it won't matter because I won't be able to beat the node quickly enough.

Devs?

Comments

• DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Make sure you put in a ticket. Might do nothing, but it at least gives you the "I followed the process" feather in your argument cap down the road.
  • loroku
    Options
    How do you even do that? Do you have to be able to log in to do so?
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I would post something about server problems, except that my internet connection must not be working since the game keeps telling me to Check Internet Connection...
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Options
    loroku wrote:
    How do you even do that? Do you have to be able to log in to do so?

Nope, it's web-based. Instructions are in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1274
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    Options
    loroku wrote:
    Can our alliance all get 1 Scarlet Witch purple, please? I'm serious.
    The last time something like this happened, the above is pretty much what happened. I'm not going to put in a ticket because I'm not sure we would have have finished that last 1/5th of Round 6 before the Event ended. You should definitely send a ticket, though. And that said, I'm pretty sure a cover will be coming our way too, just for being close to finishing Round 6.
  • loroku
    Options
    Ticket sent!

@GuntherBlobel: I hope you are right.