You know the servers are down when...

Options
Moon Roach
Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
You go to the forum page, there are over 200 users online, and none of them are developers.

Comments

• ...there are less than 3 hours remaining in an event and my phone is sitting motionless on the table beside me.

DBC
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Options
    .... you reminisce about the days of waiting for one of AOL's blazing-fast 28.8k-capable access numbers to lose the busy signal.
  • Tarouza
    Tarouza Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    Options
    You have time to read David's recommended reading list
  • ...I'm thinking of dusting off Clash of Clans. My troops have needed their leader for a long time.
  • You want to tinykitty a tinykitty tinykitty right in the tinykitty.
  • Nighthawk81
    Nighthawk81 Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DaveR4470 wrote:
    .... you reminisce about the days of waiting for one of AOL's blazing-fast 28.8k-capable access numbers to lose the busy signal.

What about the famous Juno email where you dialed in, grabbed data, and disconnected? Oh and I remember when getting 56.6k service was the tinykitty.
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Options
    people are asking if you are okay as all they can hear from the toilet cubicle, you managed to sneak to, is omg **** **** uhhnnnnnnnn
  • You find yourself watching Daredevil again just to complain about the red suit, wishing the Avengers would just open in American theaters instead of earning my tiny kitty actually Olsen sister!
  • I am genuinely happy they have way more people than expected crushing the Ultron event and server hamsters by proxy. However this is not the best delivery if you are also hoping they will stay around after Ultron goes home.
  • GTannen73
    GTannen73 Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Options
    ...you wait until late in the day to buy the 50 imcoin.png daily deal Ultron token, instead of grabbing it right after midnight like every other day.
  • wuweird
    wuweird Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    ...you remember you have this huge backlog of unplayed games on Steam that don't **** you around one iota as much as MPQ.