Very simple way to make everyone happy with PVE

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
You hear people complaing that they have to grind grind grind to get covers in PVE and many go if you dont like it then why play, they will come back and say If i dont play it then i will fall behind in the other PVE since i will not have the needed person, so you may ask how do we fix this. instead of giving the last reward out at the top progression give the cover as the last progression.

IE with the PVE that is going on right now.. the last progression reward would be the she hulk. The rewards would still be she hulk so people who want to grind will have one extra cover, but this also allows the people who want to play PVE at their own would not be left behind in the next PVE since they would already have one cover of the needed person.

This would allow the people who want to work up to the last reward to stop and not have to grind, and this will also allow those who want more covers to grind all they want

Win/win

ALso how deadpool is given out covers every day i dont see how giving 1 3 star away every 4 days is going to kill the company.

Now before you ask WHAT ABOUT 4 stars. that is what the ultron stage would be set up for.