Let us rest!

Options
dfields3710
dfields3710 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi, I'm NoGimmicks and I'm here to tell the devs just rest for awhile. What I mean is let Season 14 run regularly. I'm not a vet, honestly I'm in the 2*-3* transitioner but I try to understand stuff from everyone's point. Personally, I hate the new Ultron Event. The cascades are unbearable. The multiple powers every turn is annoying, and it being an alliance event is stupid. I do like that its something different. Ultron boss battle is fun, and nervewrecking. And having it where if you beat him you get 500iso is awesome. But being in an alliance that is casual, youre not getting anything accomplished. But overall its a nice event and I hope you do one for the Void.

Making this game slower is not cool. I'm in the 11th grade and when im at school I try to do the deadpool daily and get a couple fights in on PvP. Making health boosts for some characters would've been cool(Hood, 2*storm, OBW,etc.) But not for most of the characters in the game. I only use match damage boosts so I have no problem with you limiting them, but for speedy players I know it messed them up.

Shield cooldowns are stupid. Why do I have to wait to use a shield, especially in a busy time slice. And that losing less points is total b.s. If you get attacked enough times, its like nothing changed. The problems I do see is that if you have a semi-decent roster and low HP. You will most likely see yourself never getting top spot unless you are the best time coordinator and luckiest person on the planet.

Finally, nerfs to the 4* stars. THEY'RE SO SUPPOSED TO BE OP or at least able to dominate a 3* star roster. That's what a newbie should aspire to playing this game long enough to they get a 4*star and semi-max it. X-force was(WAS) a force to wrecken with. I hated seeing him in my attacked list but at least I couldn't wait to get him. Xforce, Nick Fury, and Sentry was my reason for playing this game. They were intimidating but now they're more like hamsters and the 3*s are lions, tigers, and bears. Beast is now better than xforce ****! Never experienced 4hor's wrath but I'm sure she was a goddess in the 4*land. But now I look at them and shake my head in disappointment.Sad.

I love this game and do not plan on stopping to I have most of the characters in the game maxed. I have no reason to spend money on this game anymore except to max NF and StarLord. I just wish some stuff stayed the same and some stuff was changed back while implementing new stuff. Take the time and ask us what we want instead of just throwing things at us. Expecting us to like them. And I was having fun taking the advice from vets and then pass them on to newer players. But since the vets and newbie are quitting. I wonder about the future of this game.

So just take a poll, do something that ensures this game won't die off.

Upset about my post?Support it? Comment.

Thx for reading and commenting.

Comments

• Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    Making this game slower is not cool. I'm in the 11th grade and when im at school I try to do the deadpool daily and get a couple fights in on PvP.

Not to sound like a jerk, but maybe you should be paying attention in school instead of playing video games (unless done during lunch).
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    Options
    For God's sake, Devs! The kids can't even play at school anymore! Think of the children before you nerf, please!
  • Scoregasms
    Scoregasms Posts: 373
    Options
    Sweet jeebus, not sure I would've been able to graduate from High School if I had the crack that is MPQ to deal with! lol, yeesh, I feel old, the only gaming I could in High School was on my TI-82 calculator, which wasn't really gaming... haha.

Outside of this post making me feel old as ****, OP does have a point that the game seems to be leaning more towards longer matches and extended play a bit too much with recent changes.