Thorverine changes reverted

Options
favabear
favabear Posts: 50 Match Maker
I've been playing more or less continuously since the patch that reworked Thor and Wolverine and everything's been working as intended. About half an hour ago, I loaded up the game and hopped into a pve mission with Wolverine. During the fight, I noticed Feral claws cost 4 AP instead of the normal 6. After finishing the fight I checked my roster and, sure enough, Wolverine and Thor were both listed with their old, pre-patch abilities. I also noticed a substantially longer loading time for going back to the intro screen.

I rebooted the game and everything's back to normal (Thor/wolverine have their proper, post-patch abilities). Seems like a pretty abusable bug if anyone managed to get it to work consistently.

I didn't try to reproduce the bug, since I don't feel like wasting resources. Don't know if any of this was relevant, but the mission was "You again" in Thick as Thieves. I was using Astonishing X-men Wolverine, Bag-man, and original Black Widow with a Red/Yellow Stockpile, Green/Black Stockpile, and Target Lock Dark Avengers. I didn't check the hero stats before starting the mission.