The mere appearance of Black cover for BP is like

Options
Phumade
Phumade Posts: 2,493 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
finding Action Comics #1 at a garage sale!

Praise be this day that the rarest cover in MPQ was sighted!!!! Everybody get him, before its another 6 months before it drops.

Comments

• spydoorman
    Options
    Day 422, i finally got to the fifth RoP. I think Ill throw a party, with a bonfire that I start with the countless DG covers I have tossed. And blackjack...
  • d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213
    Options
    spydoorman wrote:
    Day 422, i finally got to the fifth RoP. I think Ill throw a party, with a bonfire that I start with the countless DG covers I have tossed. And blackjack...

444 days here, and my reaction is exactly the same. It's been a *long* time coming.
  • ...pron.

Amazing! day 183 and this is the cover I've waited on most.
    This is the 1st blackflag.pngicon_blackpanther.png in my collection.
    More relevant now that X-force is weaker.
    Silly that I had 4/4/2 X-force and a totally under-covered Black Panther.

That's character token rotations for ya! Still don;t have a usuable Patch or Magneto Classic either. icon_rolleyes.gif

But lets continue the celebrations!!

bluecrit.pngyellowcrit.pngwhitecrit.png HAPPY Black icon_blackpanther.png Panther DAY EVERYONE!!! whitecrit.pngyellowcrit.pngbluecrit.png

icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • d0nk3y wrote:
    spydoorman wrote:

444 days here, and my reaction is exactly the same. It's been a *long* time coming.

Only took 403 days for me to get RoTP #5. Get on my level!
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The only icon_blackpanther.png covers I have are Rage of the Panther covers. Something seems wrong with that somehow but I ain't gonna argue.
  • Stony
    Stony Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Day 552 and can finally respec from 5/4/4. Praise Jesus/Allah/Buddah/Galactus!
  • Speak of the devil, oh look its BP covers with black as the top reward. RNGesus, why have you forsaken us?
  • One of three things is happening. 1) they are lying to us and are picking the cover rewards by hand to make certain covers rare. 2) they are keeping covers uneven to get us to buy more covers. Or 3) their random generator is broken and should be thrown away.
    Whichever the reason they should really be nice to us and start giving the covers out evenly. Random rewards just makes zero sense in a game like this.

Please???