Save Game issues

Demiurge_Kabir
Demiurge_Kabir Posts: 69
edited January 2016 in MPQ Bugs and Technical Issues
Hey all,
We're aware of an issue that's causing save game files to corrupt. You might encounter an error saying your save has been corrupt. This typically happens because you've been playing the game for a long time, and have enough data in your save game file that it's blown past its save file limits. We're working on a permanent fix for this in a future release, but if you're experiencing this now, please contact support from the game or from this link: https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.co ... quests/new

We can manually fix this issue for you, and we'd love to get you back into the game quickly.

Enjoy,
Kabir

Comments

• Daslurch
    Daslurch Posts: 3
    I don't know if this qualifies, but my game is experiencing some weird issues. Right now my game is showing no events, PvP matches, or alliance info when I try to play. I also can't play one of the old missions because o a connection issue on the game end. Anyone have a clue as to what's going on?
  • It says 24 to 72h. I suppose quickly is relative?
  • Yeah I'm having those issues too,,,,where is my alliance? My events? icon_e_sad.gif The Ultron event ended and I could have been helpping most of the day... icon_mad.gif
  • energythief
    energythief Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    11:54 PM PST and still no connection. I'm gonna lose so many rewards. All my events are ending!
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 806 Critical Contributor
    I'm having the Save Game issues for the third time now.
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    I just had the same problem. Lost my 4* covers from Ultron tokens. Just logged a ticket with Customer Support.

Should I keep playing? Not sure if any progress I make would be saved.
  • Just had this issue happen to me. Very frustrating. Waiting to hear back from a support representative. Hope a fix is discovered soon.