Steam for Mac

chamber44
chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
Any plans to put this game on Steam for Mac?

Comments

• Any update on this? Are you trying to fix the bugs from the PC version first? Would love to use the full screen layout from the pc version whether it's on my mac or on an iPad
  • Seasick Pirate
    Seasick Pirate Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    I just want to bump this in hopes that we hear something about it soon.
    Personally, I would get a lot of use out of this as I'm often playing this game on my phone while sitting in from of my MacBook.
  • ShanePHallam
    ShanePHallam Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Bump as well! I'd love to have a 2nd account on my Mac and play during work icon_e_smile.gif
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    One more vote for Steam for Mac.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    chamber44 wrote:

Sorry, all. While we appreciate the suggestion and have noted your interest - there are currently no plans for MPQ on Steam for Mac.
  • ShanePHallam
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    chamber44 wrote:

Sorry, all. While we appreciate the suggestion and have noted your interest - there are currently no plans for MPQ on Steam for Mac.

I still dream of a day that MPQ will be on Steam for Mac icon_e_sad.gif
  • If not Steam for Mac, what about the Mac App Store? That would be just as good. I think.
  • ShanePHallam
    Dienasty50 wrote:
    If not Steam for Mac, what about the Mac App Store? That would be just as good. I think.

Any way to play on my Mac would probably bring me back to the game. I'll wait for the day icon_e_smile.gif
  • ShanePHallam
    Dienasty50 wrote:
    If not Steam for Mac, what about the Mac App Store? That would be just as good. I think.

I think this would work well too! Guess I am alone in my hope for this and should just retire it icon_e_sad.gif