Ultron scaling question

Options
anamosity
anamosity Posts: 87
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I need to find a couple people to fill out my 20 for the next hulkbuster round of AvU. The thing I haven't been able to track down is if the ultron event was scaled to roster strength or was straight set levels. My ultron kept going up by an even 50 levels each round which seems to point to it being flat difficulty across the board.

I have 166 hulk and thor. My round 8 Ultron was level 400 dealing 4000 damage per bomb drop. If everyone had this it greatly affects my ability to recruit transitioners who will not be able to contribute when the big points are up for grabs next round.

Did anyone notice any scaling differences?

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    anamosity wrote:
    I need to find a couple people to fill out my 20 for the next hulkbuster round of AvU. The thing I haven't been able to track down is if the ultron event was scaled to roster strength or was straight set levels. My ultron kept going up by an even 50 levels each round which seems to point to it being flat difficulty across the board.

I have 166 hulk and thor. My round 8 Ultron was level 400 dealing 4000 damage per bomb drop. If everyone had this it greatly affects my ability to recruit transitioners who will not be able to contribute when the big points are up for grabs next round.

pretty sure it was fix my top people are level 88 and other people in my group have max out 3 stars and we all had the same levels for ultron. Pretty sure everything is set amount
  • orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Scaling was the same for the entire event, regardless of rosters, it seemed. I'm a PVE guy, myself with caps on 3*'s at 135. Round 8 was level 400 just like you. Same for all my alliance mates too.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    anamosity wrote:
    Everyone faces the same Ultron. Pretty sure the Prime missions were the same too. But there was tremendous variation in the levels of the essential side missions.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    simonsez wrote:
    anamosity wrote:
    Everyone faces the same Ultron. Pretty sure the Prime missions were the same too. But there was tremendous variation in the levels of the essential side missions.

Sorry man. Ultron Prime nodes were scaled too. My alliance-mate had the last node at 100 levels higher than mine.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sorry man. Ultron Prime nodes were scaled too. My alliance-mate had the last node at 100 levels higher than mine.
    Damn, I assumed everyone had to deal with lv290s to get the last SW