Ultron -vs- Avengers pt. 2?

Options
We were told there r two parts to this event. Idk if u meant ultron vs avengers and ultron prime or another pve of both. Also, what will the rewards be if there is another event. I heard speculation about hulkbuster. All the details would b great if u have them available. I haven't been on the forums long so idk if there is another thread like this but can we get some clarification plz. If there is already an explanation, can u point me n the right direction lol?

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Keepemwet wrote:
    We were told there r two parts to this event. Idk if u meant ultron vs avengers and ultron prime or another pve of both. Also, what will the rewards be if there is another event. I heard speculation about hulkbuster. All the details would b great if u have them available. I haven't been on the forums long so idk if there is another thread like this but can we get some clarification plz. If there is already an explanation, can u point me n the right direction lol?

some info on the event should be posted in the game around im guessing 7 or 8pm est time (early eve)
    event starts weds at noon est time and should follow the same details of this round
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Now lets just pray to Odin that they don't jack the scaling up to level 9,000 because they're "giving away" a 4* cover. Level 350 Gunners and Fighters, oh my!
  • Lot of speculation but this is to the best of my understanding.

Round 2 starts in 23 hours (12 hour break) and will run for 4.5 days.

Hulkbuster IM will be the Prime prize. Unknown whether it will be for Prime 6, 7, and 8 or only for Prime 8.

The 500k, 750k, and 1M progressions will likely be Scarlet Witch.

One of the two Quicksilver essentials will likely be Scarlet Witch.

Everything else should be the same as the first run.
  • thanos8587
    thanos8587 Posts: 653
    Options
    i was thinking BOTH quicksilver essentials would be scarlet witch.

i hope youre right as my alliance is going to come up short on round six and i havent gotten her in a token.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    And once the current one ends, let the alliances tearing themselves apart begin as they work to make sure everyone can make 1M.....which is only possibly in 17 (or 16 to be safe) person alliances. If you have 20 people.....someone is getting screwed (likely 6-7 people).
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    tanis3303 wrote:
    Now lets just pray to Odin that they don't jack the scaling up to level 9,000 because they're "giving away" a 4* cover. Level 350 Gunners and Fighters, oh my!
    this!! I'm barely making it through these. I have no healer other than **daken and he isn't quite useful enough to use at the levels I'm fighting. I also have no usable cage, and my lthor takes 90% of the damage with loki taking quite a bit too, so any increase will make finishing a node a total crapshoot and basically kill any chances of progression or rd 6 or 7 for my group. we hope to finish 7 by the end but will be close.